Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Patty and Hunter who?

Alright I get it. I keep hearing about how I'm such a slacker, and I need to post more than once a quarter, but I don't so deal with it. I could promise (like everyone else) that I will do better, but that would just be lying. Hunter and I have been super busy since my last post and a lot had happened, so prepare yourself for a lengthy post.
First we'll start with Tee Ball. So being the good mom I am (HA who are we kidding) I signed Hunter up for Tee ball. He is great when he pays attention,
but as we all know three year old's don't have a very long attention span, and Hunter is not the exception in this case. He does great for the first 20 minutes after that he gets extremely board.
He plays in the dirt, and watches out field.
He likes to watch the batter from a different point of view.
and he "froggy hopps" into home plate. Needless to say he not only provides entertainment for me, but also for all the other spectators watching.

NEXT UP: Memorial weekend
This year for memorial day weekend Hunter and I went with my family on the turkey hunt. I know what you are thinking, and no I am neither a red neck, or white trash. My family likes to camp at a place in Capitol Reef called Lower Bowens. It was great this year even rods daughter Clauren, and Lourtney came over from Cail. to spend the weekend. While we were there it RAINED like crazy. We set up in the rain, slept in the rain, cooked in the rain, fished in the rain, and cleaned up in the rain. Hunter loved fishing, and he now tells me he is perfect at casting his rod. It did clear up for a couple hours every day, and we took advantage by fishing. We had a great time.




And last Easter (yes I do realise it was over 2 months age)
Easter was great. We had so much fun coloring the eggs, and going on the Easter Egg hunts. This year the Easter bunny hid Hunters basket and bike, and left him a note to go on a scavenger hunt. Hunter thought he was so cool getting a big boy bike.




1 comment:

Armstrong said...

I am so glad to get an update on the past few months. I love seeing Hunter and so does Dylan. We need to get them together for some good old cousin time. Talk to ya later.